Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Ascary Martinez im from Phoenix, Az. and im new here but i have a 2010 Jeep Commander and im looking at the forum and im getting lots and lots of ideas, let me tell you guys its a great forum and ill be spending most of my days off on here.

So now for my first mod im looking to get some Headlight projector, i have been reading that if you do just a HID upgrade it will look too bright thats the reason i will like to get a headlight projector in sted , cause in a near future i want to get a light bar from rigidinsdutries and they look pretty close to a 6k HID set, but anyways im looking to get this projectors cause i just can't find someone that sells projectors for a commander this is the only set that i have seen so far , so what do you guys think ? too expensive ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-2010-JEEP-COMMANDER-L-XENON-HEADLIGHT-W-PROJECTOR-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3efa9dfb48QQitemZ270492629832QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Oh and here is a pics of my Commander first time offroading .. Oh and BTW this is my first jeep and I LOVE IT i just to be into hondas but now i love my jeep.

·
Registered
809 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
thnks man it looks like the only do bikes and HID kits right ? i really want the projectors + HID kit not just an HID kit ..
No, he does custom conversions too. If I remember correctly, I think he said it'd be around $400/pr for an HID/projector set-up. The only downside is that you would have to ship him a pair of lights to work on, either your own or another set. Nice guy with quick feedback on questions- might just give him a call.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh i see its not that bad then, but it would suck to be with out headlight for few days .. but ill definetly check it out ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts