Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the hitch gate tire carrier thread and was thinking of similiar options. I came across the XJ tailbone by Detoursusa.com. It got me thinking that maybe some of the cherokee products could be made to work for us. I wish some of the fender flares(Bushwacker,rusty's..) would also fit. I know the size is different but it does look like a giant Xj (but, prettier)! Maybe someone else has spotted some xj mods that might crossover.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I like the bumper brow bar on their page. I've seen a F-150 ride around here with a chrome one and chrome lights above it. I would like to have one on my XK.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I really like this! Get Lost's version is nice but I prefer the design on Detoursusa's page.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably way to hardcore for a Daily driver but there was a guy who made what he called bolt on tube fenders and a cool tire carrier/bumper combo
he calls himself cruzin illusion I don't know how to attach a thread or if I can...
http://www.cherokeeforum.com/showthread.php?p=165484 on page 1.
He has another post about the tube fenders under his post XJ bolt on tube fenders-if you click on his name and go to Find More Posts by Cruzin Illusion it's on pg. 2

and I don't want a cherokee, I just like what some people are doing to them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts