Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It all began in 2005, I bought a jeep Wrangler YJ 2.5-liter and manual transmission

winter began to modify, dyed the color of Lamborghini Orange,

set 4 liter engine and manual transmission, did lift and put 33 tires.

after upgrading my ball really "crazy stool" we have so called Wrangler 4-liter engines ))))))
and the fun began

long enough to be continued

You want to know more about this car or switch to other jeeps )))))

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only about Commander 5.7 Hemi

full year 2009, I was looking for SRT-8, but could not find, then watched the Grand Cherokee, and also could not buy what they wanted, and in August I went to the bride Commander with mileage 11,000 km, warranty, and as it turned out From under Chrysler's head of mission in Russia.

My favorite green

with the right engine

and brown interior, in general what I was looking for a complete Limited, with all the locks, the best and wish not )))))

I bought it.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Any Jeep story or picture is a good one!

Merged your two garage threads into one, share pictures and stories of ANY of your vehicles here.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
I cant wait the SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!

(I thought Russia had right hand drive vehicles?)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I cant wait the SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!

(I thought Russia had right hand drive vehicles?)
Nope, only the British colonies - current and former - drive on the wrong side of the road.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
So to tell about my jeeps or only about Commander?
Today I will tell about the second.
It be not become convenient to my wife to go for work in office by prepared Wrangler and we have decided to buy the second grandee for a city
green Jeep Grand Cherokee Orvis 1996

But the jeep is created for another, and we used it on mission

Have still gone on the sea for new year to Sochi for 2000 kilometers

Our love was transient, and I have changed it for absolutely other car the Jeep.......................

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Green leather with red piping is that stock?

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Green leather with red piping is that stock?
Yes, it was stock on the Orvis Edition Grand Cherokee. http://www.jeeporvis.com/1996-7-orvis-info.html

For 1995, Jeep expanded its Grand Cherokee line with the limited production Orvis Edition. Jeep built just 10,020 of these vehicles in its first production year making them fairly rare in the used car market. All of the 1995 models are painted Moss Green Pearl Coat (Code PJN), with Roan red Impact Strips and Maize stripes along the bumpers and kick panels. The interiors feature tan seats with green inserts surrounded by roan red piping. The 4.0L I6 engine, QuadraTrac four wheel drive, and UpCountry Suspension Group were standard, with a sunroof and flip-up rear window appearing later in the model year. 1996 brought several design changes to the Grand Cherokee model; this included interior and exterior modifications. The 1996 Orvis Edition retained the color theme of the 1995 for some reason most of the 1996 model had a black dash which in my opinion detracted from the theme. For 1997 Jeep offered the Orvis Edition in two colors the original Moss Green and Silver. With production numbers in 1996 (2341) and 1997 (2733) Jeep decided to end the limited Orvis Edition.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Lol. I thought Orvis meant "year" in Russian. I'm an Idiot!

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
**** happens )))), even my bad English ((((

Hey your English is better then my Russian LOL, Glad to have you on this forum. You have some very nice Jeeps. Still waiting for The Commander lol.:)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I LOVE THAT INTERIOR!! Still looks brand new!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts