Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was doing a little work on Big Blue today and had to pull the grill off.

Imagine my surprise when I noticed this XK stamp underneath the plastic trim attached to the top of the grille.

It's not the first time I've pulled the grill off, but, it's the first time I noticed this stamp - I thought it was pretty cool.

I don't know what the H stands for, it's not a Hemi, so, that's out of the equation.

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
So I was doing a little work on Big Blue today and had to pull the grill off.

Imagine my surprise when I noticed this XK stamp underneath the plastic trim attached to the top of the grille.

It's not the first time I've pulled the grill off, but, it's the first time I noticed this stamp - I thought it was pretty cool.

I don't know what the H stands for, it's not a Hemi, so, that's out of the equation.
The export Commander's body code is XH. So I'm guessing they just used the /H instead of doing XH.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have been looking (slowly) for some floor mats. Found some finally on Craigslist and I wanted to read my build sheet again to see what color my carpet is. Dark slate gray, not black.

Anyway, back to why I am writing this; on my build sheet it says on page 5
" * Price Class H "

I don't know if that has anything to do w the "H" you found, but when I saw it, I thought back to this strange stamping and picture.

Mine was made as a fleet vehicle for Avis in Maryland. So nothing about exporting for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts