Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just purchased a new car and was offered a Xzilon protection plan for both the exterior and interior. We have decided not to pursue the paint protection, based on inputs from this forum, but could be interested in the interior protection. I have a couple of questions about this product.

Do they use the same product to protect the interior as they do for the paint? Any idea on how it works?

Does it actually do anything that Scotch Guard won't do?

The Xzilon plan has a guarantee that is supposed to cover dirt, stains and rips& tears. We have dog and we are trying to decide if guarantee is worth it even if it doesn't protect the interior as they claim.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
14,939 Posts
Save your money and Scotch Guard it yourself.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Save your money and Scotch Guard it yourself.
What he said, The cost of those products is far more then you treating it and keeping it clean yourself.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I had Xzilon put on the exterior paint of a previous vehicle (07' Acura TSX) after a family member HIGHLY recommended it. I was really happy with the product. It kept the car looking clean and shiny for a longer period of time, and it gave me peace of mind knowing the paint was protected with an extra layer. Just my .02.

·
Super Moderator
14,939 Posts
I had Xzilon put on the exterior paint of a previous vehicle (07' Acura TSX) after a family member HIGHLY recommended it. I was really happy with the product. It kept the car looking clean and shiny for a longer period of time, and it gave me peace of mind knowing the paint was protected with an extra layer. Just my .02.
That's great but he's asking about the interior not the exterior.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts