Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a roof rack. I've narrowed them down to the Yakima Loadwarrior with extension or the Megawarrior without extension.

In my opinion the Megawarrior seems too wide for the Commander. Does anyone have a direct rear and direct front pictures of the Loadwarrior on the Commander?

This would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Myself and SAL have the rage roof rack. It's huge and really inexpensive you can get it on amazon but I really like it. I know it wasn't an option you were looking at considering but I think it's a good option to look at.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. I need help. I just purchased SportRack® Roof Cargo Carrier and found out that the factory built rails on my 2010 Jeep Commander are wider than 3.5 inches. What should I do? I really don't want to return the cargo carrier. Any suggestions from the forum would be greatly appreciated. Please respond ASAP. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey gambit, I have the exact setup you are asking about. I have the Yakima LoadWarrior with the extension in. Works out pretty well. I have pics in the gallery if you want to check them out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts