Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is easy all we have right now is FIVE Geo Trackers/Suzuki Sidekicks, and one 2006 Commander Limited coming on Monday!

I will use the Commander to tow all the junkers to our property north of town in the spring :)

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
We like pics in the Garage section.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll edit to put some pics in soon :) ... we don't actualy pick up our Commander until Monday ... can't wait! :)

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Mine is easy all we have right now is FIVE Geo Trackers/Suzuki Sidekicks, and one 2006 Commander Limited coming on Monday!

I will use the Commander to tow all the junkers to our property north of town in the spring :)
Haha thats funny. He said "all we have right now is FIVE Geo Trackers/Sidekicks"

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
:)

Well it's along story :)

One has a plow attached, one is a parts car, .. one was mine, one was my wifes, and last one I was fixing up for the kids (16 and 21 years old)

The best two broke down within a few days of each other :( ... I don't know why they "only" have about 200,000 miles on them, and I paid under $500 for them over 5 years ago :)

One blew a head gasket and over heated and burned up the cam chaft bearings (16 valve engine), the other one had more problems than you could shake a stick at AND it was only 2 wheel drive anway, so we never drive it in the winter much.

So ... instead of fixing them both, I fast tracked the one that was supposed to be for the kids (only 90,000 miles on it) and we use it now ... and THEN ... started shopping for a Commander!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum, Yeggster!

You had a nice deal on choosing Commander. You will surely like it.

Thanks .. this looks like a great forum ... I was supposed to pick up my Commander today but it's been delayed until Wednesday ... it needs a Tie Rod, Parking Break Cable, and some Break Pads to pass Saftey ... and the Holidays might delay parts delivery, so it's possible it might not be for a weeks or so :(

Oh well that's what Iget for leaving it till the last minute :) all the repairs are inluded with the purchas price so it's not costing me extra, when it's ready it's ready :)

When I get it I'll post some pics.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So delays are all over and I've had the Commander about a week ... very VERY pleased so far!

I'm trying the forum upload for a couple pics, last time it didn;t work for me (my other pics I posted to one of my websites) .. don't mind all the dirt on the Commander ... that's my lovley wife in the drivers seat ... long story but when we both go out, 99% of the time she drives.

She's smiling so much because she's sitting in the drivers seat of a Commander ... it has the effect on everyone! :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
So delays are all over and I've had the Commander about a week ... very VERY pleased so far!

I'm trying the forum upload for a couple pics, last time it didn;t work for me (my other pics I posted to one of my websites) .. don't mind all the dirt on the Commander ... that's my lovley wife in the drivers seat ... long story but when we both go out, 99% of the time she drives.

She's smiling so much because she's sitting in the drivers seat of a Commander ... it has the effect on everyone! :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks! ... I'm still gettng used to the forum style posting :)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
another satisfied commander owner. welcome to the family. use photobucket to upload pics.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
another satisfied commander owner. welcome to the family. use photobucket to upload pics.

I've never used photobucket before when I post pics I usually put them on my websites.

My main site has like 300 Gigs of space and I can FTP a pic in a few seconds so it's easy .. I thought it would be better to start posting them here on the forum's server just incase I clean up my website and erase them in the futre.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts